when i got my sofa from jennifer convertibles i got the extra warranty (i don't know why) so i had called to the 1800 number a couple times to have the sofa fix but they will always, not matter what is the issue tell you that is not covert.

so in the store they tell you that everything that you ask is included but when you need to make a cliam they tell you the opposite.

they are taking the peoples money and not giving any of the sewrvices that were promisedat the time of purchase.

do not buy anything from JENNIFER CONVERTIBLES

Review about: Jennifer Convertibles Sofa.

Had an Experience with Jennifer Convertibles?

Comments

File at the BBB buro and you can always go to court!

He's a little info about warranties on retail items.Any company knows that 1/2 of the people purchasing will never have a problem,therefore it's free money for them.

MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Jennifer Convertibles - Peeling "Leather " Sofa Jennifer Convertibles "I bought what was advertised as a leather sofa from a Jennifer Convertibles furniture store seven years ago. There was a one year guarantee. Within two years, the sofa started..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more