New York, New York

Check out this video YouTube before spending any money at Jennifer Convertibles. Seriously. And don't opt for the Upholstery Shield/Leather Protection Plan. It's a scam just to milk more money out of you.

Related: Jennifer Convertibles - They took my money but provided no service.

YELP POST:

COMPLAINTS BOARD POST:

Review about: Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jennifer Convertibles Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jennifer Convertibles?

Comments

gladys from brooklyn

I bought a complete living room set, *** me in color beidge, now is ruined not because we never took care of the furniture, but because of the use, and we call for the protecction plan, is just wath you said is a complete scam, I have to set it on fire, for them to cover something.

I went to Bayridge branch, terrible service, they dont care about your problem, and of course you are screwed no matter what :(