We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008.We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400.
One year later the leather was already peeling. We called Jennifer Convertibles but the purchased plan did not cover peeling leather. They refused to replace the set. Worst of all we were told by the salesperson in the store this set was genuine leather and would last for over 30 years, softening and aging with time.
The salesperson straight out lied. This set is BONDED leather, meaning it is a thin overlay glued on. We have no pets and are not rough with our furniture. Take a look at the photos and see for yourself.
What a piece of junk. Never, ever ourchase anything from this company. They are not in integrity and do not stand behind what they sell. I have peeling leather constantly all over my house.
I have had to cover the entire set with slip covers. See the photos and decide if you'd like to spend thousands on furniture to only have to replace it a few years later.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."