Jennifer Convertibles - Review about Sofa from New York, New York

10 of 123 Jennifer Convertibles reviews

We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008.We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400.

One year later the leather was already peeling. We called Jennifer Convertibles but the purchased plan did not cover peeling leather. They refused to replace the set. Worst of all we were told by the salesperson in the store this set was genuine leather and would last for over 30 years, softening and aging with time.

The salesperson straight out lied. This set is BONDED leather, meaning it is a thin overlay glued on. We have no pets and are not rough with our furniture. Take a look at the photos and see for yourself.

What a piece of junk. Never, ever ourchase anything from this company. They are not in integrity and do not stand behind what they sell. I have peeling leather constantly all over my house.

I have had to cover the entire set with slip covers. See the photos and decide if you'd like to spend thousands on furniture to only have to replace it a few years later.

Awful.Just awful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #751156 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jennifer Convertibles? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 123 Jennifer Convertibles reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 28, 2016 #1261898 Flushing, New York, United States

Hi
I would like t know if the leather sofa you bought was it advertise as "bonded" leather or 100% leather. Was it the riley sofa? https://www.jenniferfurniture.com/products/riley-sofa
I am thinking to buy from them. I am looking for advise. Please help!
Kindly,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.