Jennifer Convertibles - Review about Sofa from New York, New York
We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008.We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400.
One year later the leather was already peeling. We called Jennifer Convertibles but the purchased plan did not cover peeling leather. They refused to replace the set. Worst of all we were told by the salesperson in the store this set was genuine leather and would last for over 30 years, softening and aging with time.
The salesperson straight out lied. This set is BONDED leather, meaning it is a thin overlay glued on. We have no pets and are not rough with our furniture. Take a look at the photos and see for yourself.
What a piece of junk. Never, ever ourchase anything from this company. They are not in integrity and do not stand behind what they sell. I have peeling leather constantly all over my house.
I have had to cover the entire set with slip covers. See the photos and decide if you'd like to spend thousands on furniture to only have to replace it a few years later.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Check out this video YouTube before spending any money at Jennifer Convertibles. Seriously. And don't opt for the Upholstery Shield/Leather Protection Plan. It's a scam just to milk more money..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."