New York, New York

We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008.We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400.

One year later the leather was already peeling. We called Jennifer Convertibles but the purchased plan did not cover peeling leather. They refused to replace the set. Worst of all we were told by the salesperson in the store this set was genuine leather and would last for over 30 years, softening and aging with time.

The salesperson straight out lied. This set is BONDED leather, meaning it is a thin overlay glued on. We have no pets and are not rough with our furniture. Take a look at the photos and see for yourself.

What a piece of junk. Never, ever ourchase anything from this company. They are not in integrity and do not stand behind what they sell. I have peeling leather constantly all over my house.

I have had to cover the entire set with slip covers. See the photos and decide if you'd like to spend thousands on furniture to only have to replace it a few years later.

Awful.Just awful.

Review about: Jennifer Convertibles Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Jennifer Convertibles?

Comments

Flushing, New York, United States #1261898

Hi

I would like t know if the leather sofa you bought was it advertise as "bonded" leather or 100% leather.Was it the riley sofa?

I am thinking to buy from them.

I am looking for advise.Please help!

Kindly,