Jennifer Convertibles - Review about Sofa from New York, New York
We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008.We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400.
One year later the leather was already peeling. We called Jennifer Convertibles but the purchased plan did not cover peeling leather. They refused to replace the set. Worst of all we were told by the salesperson in the store this set was genuine leather and would last for over 30 years, softening and aging with time.
The salesperson straight out lied. This set is BONDED leather, meaning it is a thin overlay glued on. We have no pets and are not rough with our furniture. Take a look at the photos and see for yourself.
What a piece of junk. Never, ever ourchase anything from this company. They are not in integrity and do not stand behind what they sell. I have peeling leather constantly all over my house.
I have had to cover the entire set with slip covers. See the photos and decide if you'd like to spend thousands on furniture to only have to replace it a few years later.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."